1. Enter the contract transaction
1) Login into the BitZ website, find the “Contract Transaction” button, click it and enter the Contract Trading page.
2) If you are not logged in at the main station, you can log in by entering the contract sub-station and clicking the “Login” button on the left or in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Digital asset contract trading is a kind of innovative, risky, and professional investment product. First time to enter contract page please read User Agreement carefully before confirm to enable contract trading.
2. How to transfer?
1) Click "asset transfer" button on the left bottom of the page, and transfer between "currency asset" and "contract asset".
2) Choose transfer direction and currency, input transfer amount, and click transfer, then the asset will be transferred between accounts with no commission charged. If the balance of coin account is zero, please click "deposit" to deposit.
3) Once transferred successfully, "available balance" on the left bottom.
3. How to place an order?
There are two ways to place an order. Select the limit price or the market price under the “Place Order” section (no need to enter the price under market price mode). There are two position patterns: Cross-Margin and Isolated Margin. Take it as an example under the limit price and the Isolated Margin.
1) Select the limit price and isolated margin mode. Select the leverage multiple. Manually enter the price or click the deep fill price button next to it. Manually enter the contract quantity;
2) Click the “Buy/Long” or “Sell/Short” button. Take going long as an example. Enter the confirmation page to check the order information. Click the “buy/Long” button then the order is successfully placed.
3) If the order is not completed immediately after the order is placed, you can view or cancel the pending order under the “Activated Order” list;
4) After the order is completed, it will be displayed in the current position list; the positions in the list can adjust the margin and perform liquidation.
5) If positions are successfully opened, the holding position column on the left will display the current position information; click “Adjust Lever” to adjust the leverage multiplier or the mode of the position.
4. View the income
1) You can view your position under the “position” list if you have one, and the income is divided into unrealized and realized profit and loss.
Unrealized profit and loss is the estimated profit and loss amount after the current position is liquidated according to the Fair Price. Red represents the account is losing money, and the green represents the opposite.
Realized profit and loss include transaction fee, timed capital rate, and partial liquidated income. Red represents the account is losing money, and the green represents the opposite.
2) After liquidation, the income from it will be displayed under the “Liquidated Position” list.
5. How to liquidate a position?
There are two ways to liquidate the position: liquidating the position in the position list and putting an order to liquidate the position.
Method 1: In the “Current Position” list, click the “Limit” button on the right of the position to enter the price, select the closing ratio or input the number of contracts. Then click the button below to liquidate with a limit price. If not completed immediately, it will be displayed in the activated orders where you can click “cancel the liquidation order”. You can also click the market price button to make quick liquidation without entering the price;
Method 2: Put an order with opposite direction and same quantity on the left. Or you can also make liquidation here.
Welcome to the BitZ contract community
Risk reminder: Cryptocurrency asset is a kind of innovative investment product with volatile prices. BitZ serves as a neutral trading platform, established only for providing convenience for cryptocurrency enthusiasts trading cryptocurrencies, and assumes no liability or guarantee of or compensation for the investment value of coins. Please make a rational estimation of your investment ability and make prudent investment decisions.